Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is a table-based, assisted stretching system.
Unlike most stretching protocols, FST focuses on specific principles to regulate the nervous system and aid the muscles, fascia, joints and nerves to return to a state of optimal function.
FST Helps Reduce Stress and Pain, Improve ROM (Range of Motion) and Performance.
More info on fascial stretch therapy.
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy:
- Improved posture and functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before
- Reduces and/or eliminates pain
- Restoration of normal joint space for youthful movement
- Increases sports performance
- Reduces the risk of injuries
- Chronic pain
- Flexibility & mobility issues
- Pre or post natal care
- Postural work
- Joint health
- Ice roller
- Organic peppermint oil
- Mini TENS machine
3 to 6
None to Mild