Myofascial cupping works to improve circulation and reduce fascial pain. This treatment is ideal for athletes looking to improve mobility, muscle definition and performance or for anyone looking to improve the tone and texture of their skin.
You’ll want to arrive hydrated; drink lots of water before and after treatment.
Cupping can leave round marks on your skin which resemble light bruises. This treatment is not advised if you are taking blood thinners.
Benefits of Myofascial Cupping:
- Benefits are prolonged well after treatment
- Increase muscle definition and tone
- Increase range of motion
- Improved athletic performance
- Increase circulation and reduce swelling
- Poor Range of Motion
- Nagging injuries
- Musculoskeletal imbalances
- Not enough muscle definition
- Plantar fasciitis
- Homeopathic arnica cream
- Cupping set
- Back massage roller
2 to 4
Mild to Moderate