Deep Tissue Massage
A deep tissue massage concentrates pressure on the deeper layers of the body’s soft tissues to release chronic pain or tension in the body.
Slow massage strokes and deep pressure are applied to reduce pain, increase athletic performance, and promote overall wellness.
This type of massage is ideal if you are experiencing aches in your neck, shoulders, or upper back, want to relieve stubborn muscle knots or have a sports-related injury.
You’ll want to arrive hydrated before your session.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improve athletic performance
- Increase circulation and reduce swelling
- Improved mobility and range of motion
- Reduced pain
- Neck, shoulder and upper back tension
- Muscle knots and trigger points
- Soreness from fitness or athletic activities
3 to 6
Mild to Moderate