Pre & Post-Natal Massage
Prenatal and postnatal massage therapy helps to relieve muscle aches and joint pains, reduce baby blues or anxiety, and improve labour outcomes.
A prenatal massage is great for soon-to-be moms and post-natal massages are beneficial to mothers who have given birth in recent months.
Belly cushions or a side body pillow are available to maximize your comfort.
You’ll want to arrive hydrated for your massage.
Benefits of Pre & Post Natal Massage:
- Reduce pain and muscle tension
- Releases the “happy hormones” serotonin, oxytocin and dopamine
- Improve circulation and reduce fluid retention
- Improve breastfeeding
- Increase relaxation and reduce stress
- Past due date induction if required
- Achy joints
- Pain in hips
- Pain in low back
- Feeling sad; Melancholy
- Fluid Retention
- Organic frankincense oil
- Alpha lipoic shampoo
- Brocco Chocco
3 to 6
None to Mild