Bioflex Therapeutic Laser
Bioflex laser therapy is a non-invasive, pain free therapy that uses the power of red light wavelengths. It can be used to treat musculoskeletal injuries, chronic and degenerative conditions and to heal wounds.
This treatment is great if you have any nagging chronic injuries or if you just want to get a jump start on acute injuries.
Laser therapy treats the underlying condition or pathology to promote healing for long lasting results. Before treatment, we will take your history and review any orthopedic tests that may have been administered to recommend this laser treatment. Can be used in conjunction with manual osteopathy or massage.
Benefits of Bioflex Laser Therapy:
- Alleviates pain
- Eliminate the need for drugs
- Increased circulation and reduced swelling
- Improved quality of life
- Reduce the need for surgical intervention
- Acute injuries (strains, sprains, fractures)
- Chronic pain
- Wounds that are difficult to heal
- Degenerative disease
- Inflammation in the muscles and joints
- Cold roller
- Newco rub ease
Min. 10, or more.
Varies per individual
None to Mild