I wanted to respond to date on the growing global concerns around the COVID-19 (coronavirus.) While the current risk level in Alberta is low, please note of the following guidelines set out by Alberta Health Services:
- Use good hygiene practices, such as frequent handwashing
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you, or a family member are feeling unwell stay at home.
- For symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do not go to a healthcare facility (including our Studio.) The number you need to call is Health Link 811 to seek an appropriate assessment.
Relaxing Wellness Update
- Our Studio is regulated by AHS and our Team of professionals have always been required to follow AHS guidelines.
- Our Studio cleaning has always been our responsibility and is not contracted out with commercial cleaning companies. We have always taken every measure to sanitize the air, massage tables, door knobs and contact areas at our Studio.
- Our 24 hour cancellation fee and our short rescheduling fee will be waived until further notice.
- You will now be able to cancel and reschedule your appointments through your online account profile at relaxingwellness.ca or via our 24 hour answering service at 403-266-4535.
- Homeopathic consultations are now available virtually and will include homeopathic remedy delivery within the Calgary, Chestermere, Okotoks and Langdon. My confidential details are: cell 403-617-3529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our top priority is the health and wellness of our patients and clients, as well as our staff and team of practitioners.
Relax and be well, Jocey Runquist
Founding Director – The Relaxing Wellness Company Inc.