Do you exercise regularly, eat healthy, making sure you get enough sleep and do all those other things that are supposed to help you change the way your body looks?
And have you been doing it all only to find out that even though you feel stronger and you’ve actually lost a few pounds, those “love handles” are still firmly on? Or that the one last inch on your thighs is still in the way of fitting in your skinny jeans?
Frustrating, right? (Isn’t it interesting that the fat always decides to stick to the most inconvenient body parts? There should be some serious scientific research done on the topic, don’t you think?)
Not so long ago the only option to get rid of the unwanted and stubborn body fat was a plastic surgery also known as liposuction. Surgery is definitely not suitable for everyone, it can be quite painful and the idea of literally having something sucked out of your body is a “no factor” for many perfect body cravers.
Things, and technology, change. Fortunately. Now there is many noninvasive options available on the beauty market. You can try lasers, radiofrequency, electromagnetic energy and more. The most popular treatments though are probably the temperature based ones.
CoolSculpting is the one using cooling to freezing fat cells that eventually die and get eliminated by the body while SculpSure uses fat dissolving laser heat.
Both CoolSculpting and SculpSure are safe, effective, and approved by Health Canada, but they use different modalities, have varying costs, treatment times, and sometimes outcomes. Let’s dive deeper in the differences and resemblances between the two.
What do SculpSure and CoolSculpting have in common?
They are both the leading non-invasive body contouring treatments that reduce stubborn fat without surgery or downtime. Countless people have chosen one of these fat reduction treatments as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction to address the unwanted body and chin fat and other bulges that resist diet and exercise.
Both treatments rely on the body’s lymphatic system to gather the damaged fat cells and process them out of the body in the form of waste. This means that both treatments’ results appear over 8 to 16 weeks, though individual experiences may vary. At Relaxing Wellness, we’ve seen our clients start seeing results as soon as in 3 weeks.
What is the difference between CoolSculpting and SculpSure treatments?
Even though both treatments induce lipolysis (the destruction and removal of fat cells.) SculpSure and CoolSculpting use different mechanisms to eliminate those fat cells:
– CoolSculpting uses precisely controlled cooling to freeze fat cells to death, removing fat cells directly where an applicator is applied.
– SculpSure uses advanced laser technology to melt fat cells away, heat spreads beyond the applicators (up to 20%) and allows fat to melt in a more even and natural-looking way.
Should you choose SculpSure or CoolSculpting?
At the end of the day it is completely up to you to decide whether Coolsculpting or SculpSure is right for you or not. At Relaxing Wellness, we care about our customers so we’ve done our research. Here are just some of the reasons why we believe that WarmSculpting with SculpSure is a better option for our clients than CoolSculpting:
- SculpSure is usually more affordable per treatment than CoolSculpting.
- You can get up to four different areas treated at one time with SculpSure. CoolSculpting can only treat one area at a time – leading to more treatments, time, and cost.
- SculpSure treatments take less time – 25 minutes vs about 45 minutes with CoolSculpting.
- SculpSure’s advanced technology means that after your 25 minutes, you are ready to go back to your day. CoolSculpting on the other hand requires an intensive massage around the treatment area; a full appointment at a clinic can be up to 2 hours.
- SculpSure’s advanced flat applicators rest on the selected treatment areas and leave some temporary redness. CoolSculpting uses a suction applicator, causing side effects such as tenderness, redness, bruising, and swelling.
- SculpSure’s flat applicators also make for a painless treatment. Clients typically feel a warming sensation followed by a cool down feeling during treatment. CoolSculpting can be painful for those who do not like the discomfort of the extreme cooling sensation.
- SculpSure requires no recovery, and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after their laser fat reduction treatment. CoolSculpting side effects can persist for up to 2 weeks following the fat freezing treatment.
And as a bonus, SculpSure treatments at Relaxing Wellness include complimentary hand and foot massage to make you feel pampered and refreshed during your treatment! We offer complimentary consultations to help you decide if SculpSure is the right solution for you.
Transform your body naturally at The Relaxing Wellness Company in Calgary.